Advertisement:

Make money from home !
Educated ? Housewife / retired / unemployed / working part time and wanting to make extra money ?
Have internet access ?
Want to work from home and make Rs. 8000 per month ?
Fluency in English needed.
If interested, send an email to paidarticles @ gmail.com.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Mood swings of Ratan Rajput, heroine of Agle Janam Mohe Bitiyan Hi Kijo on Zee TV

“Ratan doesn’t know how to switch off!!!” – Rupa Ganguly
According to senior artists on the sets, Ratan Rajpot though a fine actor, cannot really handle pressures of her character of Laali due to her young age. Since Ratan’s character involves a lot of suffering and depression, she stays with the same mood even after the camera goes off coz of which she is found cranky and cribbing most of the times. Sometimes she doesn’t even interact with the co-actors and locks herself in the makeup room. In her depression, she misses her family and starts crying. While a lot of times, co-stars act supportive towards her, sometimes they find her mood-swings unbearable.

Ratan Rajput, heroine of Agle Janam Mohe Bitiyan Hi Kijo on Zee TV
Ratan Rajput, heroine of Agle Janam Mohe Bitiyan Hi Kijo on Zee TV

Ratan says, “Though it’s only in reel life, it’s very difficult to let people trample all over you. I am treated very badly in show as Loha Singh uses foul language while talking to me and the women mistreat me as I belong to lower caste. I start imagining an actual life of this kind and the sufferings that poor people go through and that the reason I am not my chirpy-self on the sets.”

Ratan Regrets Missing Out on Personal Life…
Unlike most of our stars who enjoy the attention and glamour that the showbiz offers, Ratan Rajput, Laali, of Zee TV’s, Agle Janam Mohe Bitiyan Hi Kijo, says that she regrets missing out on her personal life. According to Ratan, “Though the industry has given me lot of fame and good amount of savings, I sometimes crave for simple things in life. I am in the industry because I love acting and not only for the materialistic things that it offers. I wish I could make weekend plans with my freinds or catch a movie or a walk on the beach whenever I feel like. What I miss the most is the roadside chaat. She also admits that due to ungodly hours of the shoot, it becomes difficult for her to connect to her family members and talk to them on a regular basis.”

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Title Track



Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo August 3, 2009



Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo August 4, 2009

No comments:

Enjoy Nautanki TV