Advertisement:

Make money from home !
Educated ? Housewife / retired / unemployed / working part time and wanting to make extra money ?
Have internet access ?
Want to work from home and make Rs. 8000 per month ?
Fluency in English needed.
If interested, send an email to paidarticles @ gmail.com.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ankita, from Pavitra Rishta finally taking a break to go home

Ankita lokhande, Archana of ‘Pavitra Rishta’ has finally managed to get a two-day off from her shooting schedule during Diwali. She plans to visit her home in Indore during this holiday and celebrate Diwali to its fullest. She has already demanded a lot of delicious dishes to be made not just from her Mom but also from her friends and elatives back home. This is the first time that Ankita will be visiting home ever since the launch of the show. She hasn’t been to her hometown ever since she became a star and hence is nervous and excited about their reactions when they meet. Her relatives have planned a grand welcome for Ankita that would start right from the airport. Says an excited Ankita, “This holiday is going to be a special one coz the only time I got a break when I was hospitalized last week. I haven’t got any time for myself and hence getting chutti Diwali time is the best one can ask for. Being Maharashtrian, Diwali is celebrated in a grand way at home and I am also anxious to meet my friends and take their feedback on my show. It would be very different to roam the old known streets after such a long time.”

Ankta’s Raunchy Number
An extremely good dancer, Ankita was recently approached to perform at the grand finale of Zee TV’s ‘SaReGaMaPa L’il Champs’ to be held on October 24th at the Capital. Anikta who readily accepted the offer however, wasn’t very happy about performing on a simple quiet song. Her words, “The storyline of ‘Pavitra Risha’ is already making me cry day and night in the show. Viewers only feel sympathy towards me and they have hardly seen me smiling. I want to show them my other image and want to perform on a crazy wild song.” Giving up to her demand, the channel has now changed her song to ‘Raat Ke Dhai Baaje’ from ‘Kaminey’. What stays to be watched is would Ankita be able to match the Oomph!! factor that Priyanka had created on the silver screen with the song wearing a Maharashtrian Kashti!”

No comments:

Enjoy Nautanki TV